Saturday, September 28, 2019
9:30 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
Toxic emotions are oftentimes the source of emotional pain, relational difficulties, and physical illness.
By releasing toxic emotions, you can experience vibrant health and harmonious relationships. The technique taught to release toxic emotions involves the use of therapeutic-grade essential oils.
- How early childhood trauma affects us as adults
- What to do when triggered – dealing with fight, flight, freeze survival patterns
- Healing generational trauma and breaking generational patterns
- Releasing shame and learning to love yourself
- Turning off the stress response and rewiring your brain for joy
- Demonstration of how to release toxic emotions
Pre-registration: $20 (On or Before September 26) or $30 (At the Door)
Mountain Meadow Herbs, 1019 Hard Rock Road, Somers, MT
(Lunch Break 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm – Local Restaurants or Bring Your Own Lunch)
Two-Hour Private Personal Sessions Available: Contact Kari Browning at 208.640.9292 or email: email@example.com for more information.